{Update}
*Ever get excited about buying a three-pack of toothpaste, thinking you're gonna save some money and then it ends up tasting like a cough-drop? I did.
*Classes start tomorrow.
"In Africa, a thing isv only true at first light and a lie by the afternoon and you have no more respect for it than for the lvely, perfect weed-fringed lake you see across the sun-baked salt plain. You have walked across that plain in the morning and you know that no such lake is there. But now it is there absolutely true, beautiful and believable." -Hemingway
3 Comments:
Three lines? About....toothpaste?! Thats all we get? C'mon Dan, pitiful update.....Sorry bout the phone call getting disrupted, for what reason, I do not know. Anyway, good luck with classes! About time you got going
-matt
Wait a minute . . . you're in France to go to SCHOOL?!
I just thought you were there to view the sights and brush up on your French . . . who knew?
Haha, anyway, I hope that your first day of classes went well!
How was your dinner the other night?
-Kathryn
But really, will you use more than two tubes of toothpaste in a year? You're not saving money if you throw one away unused.
Emily H
Post a Comment
<< Home