{FYI}
We got back to Spain last night without incident. Headed to Madrid this afternoon.
"In Africa, a thing isv only true at first light and a lie by the afternoon and you have no more respect for it than for the lvely, perfect weed-fringed lake you see across the sun-baked salt plain. You have walked across that plain in the morning and you know that no such lake is there. But now it is there absolutely true, beautiful and believable." -Hemingway
2 Comments:
hey Dan,
it's bruno. I don't know whether you have been able to get ahold of brigitte but apparently your aparently your room is still going to be busy when you get here so I guess you're gonna have to sleep in our awesome appartement which, PS, has a brand new bathroom built my very own dad.schwanky. I love borrowing people's expressions. see you soon.
How was Barcelona? And are you in Aix yet? Glad I got to talk to you on Friday. I keep having dreams about my trip. I'm totally looking forward to the moments that I'm just in awe of things. I need to be overwhelmed, ya know.
Post your address or drop me an email when you get a chance.
I'll see you in 41 days, my friend!
Post a Comment
<< Home