Monday, November 01, 2004

{All Saints Day}

Woke up this morning to go to class. Streets were empty, stores were closed, and of course I didn't realize it was a holiday. So I walked all the way to school only to find the building completely locked down. Went to Le Festival to read the paper and drink more coffee instead of class.

Been raining for the last few days. Nice today however. Warm and sunny.

Leaves are still starting to change color.

"All I want for Christmas is" 3 pancakes, side of bacon, 2 eggs sunny side up, an endless cup of decaf coffee and one of those little plastic creamers you get at Uncle Bills. Yum.




2 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Daniel-son,

Glad you're posting more often!

Don't you love those days when you find out that you don't have school, have a 1/2 day, etc? They're the best!

Anyway, I bet you're starving for a good ole American breakfast! Only a month or two and you'll be digging into a "Grand Slam"! Until then, enjoy the scones!

Just an update - I went on yet another college visit this past weekend. Looked at Xavier again as well as Butler (IN).

It's a shame that I don't want to go there (Butler) because it's LOVELY! The surrounding area is like Ladue (if not prettier) and the campus is gorgeous. It's closer than Xavier (by 1 or 2 hours depending on your driving habbits) and is simular in the basics. But for whatever reason, Butler just didn't feel "homey" enough to me. So Xavier it is!

Butler and SLU are tied for my second choice, followed by Tulsa (simply because I have yet to set foot on the campus).

So that's the scoop on college stuff. I was also off school today so I slept in (well, until 9:00), went dress shopping with friends, visited Baboo and PaPa, and have been bumming around ever since!

Glad to hear you're doing well. There wasn't a Halloween celebration in France, correct?

-Kathryn

 
At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daniel, It's All Saints day all over the world, but most of dont close everything. Funny that non-church goers close down everything. Oh well a day off is a day off. I like your christmas wish. Sounds good. Love Baboo Today is All Souls Day!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home