Sunday, November 21, 2004

{Just A Normal Sunday}

Slept in this morning.

Went to Cafe Le Grillon for coffee and to read the paper. Wrote a few letters. Listened to the radio a little. Going to Monoprix to get something for dinner tonight.

Sweet potato mission was a success. Found some at the little produce store just across the street from me actually. I didn't think he'd have any because its such a small store. I told him how crucial they were to this meal. He got a kick out of it. Now if only I knew that the turkey was going to fit in the oven... hum.

PS> Having Thanksgiving on Friday because Thursday I have a class until 7.

4 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daniel, the family is out of control. Glad you're coming home soon - somebody's got to be pleasant to me!

 
At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and I'm really glad that you've found fun people to hang out with and even happier that you found the potatoes (even though they gross me out . . . )

Have a good week, Daniel! We'll talk to you later.

-Kathryn

 
At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Danielkins, this is Baboo. You may have to call the Butterball hot line. Its a 800 number. Have a wonderful Day.

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Nicole said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!! Miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home