Monday, December 06, 2004

{Another Week}

Oy. Class this morning. Books to read this afternoon. 18 more days and its pancakes-and-bacon time.

3 Comments:

At 7:09 AM, Blogger J and J said...

Tell me that guy's name that I'm supposed to look up. I didn't have any paper to write it down on while I was at the jewelry sale.

Counting down!!!!!

 
At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan the man....long time no talk. It must have been right after 'sanksgibing' or sometime near there. Looking forward to seeing you over break. Today, as I was walking from my apt to class, I was thinking of you, and your many ideosyncrisies, which I love by the way, and I remembered the time you bitched out the Abercrombie people at water tower place freshman year, when you and I were down there for something or other. I laughed so loud, that I think i scared the girls walking alittle ways behind me, because they gave me more room than they had been previously. Just thought Id share that laugh with you. Hope everything is going well, and again, Im looking forward to heading to Lemon Grass, eating fried raviolis, and other St. Louisian standards when I see you in a couple weeks. Talk soon,
Matt

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

Dando pants,

Boopa est en l'hopital avec pneumonie. Dis une priere. Je parle avec tu bientot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home