{Semester Almost Over}
So yesterday I find myself à la recherche du temps perdu with my buddy Proust and I say to him "hey Marcel, did you know that this is my very last novel of the semester?" Yeah, he was excited. I am too.
"In Africa, a thing isv only true at first light and a lie by the afternoon and you have no more respect for it than for the lvely, perfect weed-fringed lake you see across the sun-baked salt plain. You have walked across that plain in the morning and you know that no such lake is there. But now it is there absolutely true, beautiful and believable." -Hemingway
3 Comments:
Do tell, dear friend, what it is of Mr. Proust's that you are reading?
i just jacked my hip on my desk. And then i started laughing because i didn't realize i could "jack" myself. hahahha.. Oh lord. And I have to giggle at the image of what that creates. Reminds me of France.
TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!
Wow, this is awesome. Check it out. http://www.literarytraveler.com/index.htm
Post a Comment
<< Home