{Springtime}
The springtime is officially here. Went to the coast when Nicole was here and took full advantage of the seaside. Classes are wonderful and its more entertainment than work. Began two more novels for two different classes yesterday.
As if my cold-weather routine was any different than that of the springtime, I spend my days at the cafés: reading and thinking and watching as you can only do in the south of France. Parents are coming in exactly a week: few days in Paris and the rest of time on the coast.
Seeing how three references to the springtime isn't enough, I thought I'd elaborate:
France is beautiful in the springtime. But how many people have already said it? Il ne se posait qu'un seul problème, celui d'etre aussi heureux que possible. Countless no doubt. I enjoy being part of the cliché however, whatever that makes of me. Afterall, clichés exist for a reason, and who am I to deny France its springtime?

2 Comments:
Dan-
You write better than anyone I know. Seriously man, I cant wait till the day you publish your first work. I only hope they offer an english translation soon afterwards! Ha. Anyway man, Ive missed our chats this past month, just like Ive missed out on a lot of "life" this time that has been swallowed by that which will remain unnamed. Anyway, I cant wait to hear from you soon, and I cant wait till you come home and we can sit down and have our own cafe chats, whether over a coffee or a beer. Miss you, friend.
-Matt
Danielkins, We are sooooo happy that youre getting around. Books and travel are two of the best educational tool in life. Cant wait to hear about your latest escapade!!!! Love BabooHappy B-Day
Post a Comment
<< Home